Posted by Sierra Madre Girls Softball Association on Apr 20 2018 at 02:12PM PDT in Spring 2018
Happy Friday SMGSA Families!
A few announcements…
- Players who missed opening day pictures have one opportunity to get their individual pictures done. That will be* Saturday, April 28th at 4:30pm at Heasley Field.* Any questions on pictures, please contact Mike Lundy at email@example.com.
- There are still plenty of slots open for tomorrow’s hitting and pitching clinics at Sierra Madre Middle School with Ashley Lopez. Here is a link to sign up: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080d4aa8aa22a7f58-spring6
- This weekend will be the last weekend to turn in and purchase yearbook tributes for the spring yearbook. There will be a table set up outside of the diner on Sunday at Heasley Field for payments. Tribute pages can be printed off of the smgsa.org website under the Documents section. Any questions on tributes or the yearbook should be directed to Fred Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Playoffs schedule will be posted soon. Playoffs will begin on May 4th and continue through our closing day, May 12th. As teams clinch the regular season, times/locations/details will be posted on the website.
- 2018 Spring Apparel has been restocked and is again available for purchase. You can purchase on any day the diner is open and run by SMGSA or purchase on the smgsa.org website under the Apparel tab. Questions on apparel, please contact Elisabeth Marchetti at email@example.com.
- Only ten more days to get your nominations in for the the 2018-2019 SMGSA Board. Details on each position can be found on the smgsa.org website under the Documents section. It takes 19 board positions to run this league and if you want to have a voice on the direction of the league, this is a great way to make a difference. If you have any questions on the positions, please reach out to Jeff Reisbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org) or David Marquez (email@example.com). Nominations should be submitted by 11:59pm on April 30th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers that help out in practice or games should now have an ID lanyard which should be worn while volunteering. Please ensure this is displayed to ensure the safety of all players.
Have a great weekend everyone and hope to see you out on the field.